How We Can Help
- Swift Charities may be able to provide financial support for our Swift families who have encountered unexpected financial hardship as a result of a qualifying hardship event such as:
- Medical Emergencies: Severe Illness, Accident, Injury
- Natural Disasters: Earthquake, Tornado, Hurricane, Flood, etc.
- Death in the Immediate Family
- In order to maintain the Swift Charities tax exempt status with the IRS, we are unable to approve grant requests for financial issues that are based on:
- Poor financial planning
- Unsuccessful personal investments
- Legal expenses
- Fluctuations in the economy
- Equipment failure, lack of freight/miles
- For more specific information regarding hardship and disaster relief guidelines as defined by the IRS please use this link to review the IRS Publication
How To Apply
- The individual seeking assistance must be an active Swift Transportation employee or contracted driver who has experienced a qualifying hardship.
The following information must be received and reviewed before assistance may be granted:
- Submit Online Employee Assistance Request Form - Use this link to complete and submit Employee Assistance Request Form
- Send documents that support your hardship event (Accident Reports, Medical Documents-Bills-Correspondence, Funeral Home Statements, Pictures etc.)
- Send copies of documents supporting your financial need (Bills, Statements, Invoices, Receipts, etc.)
Send required information requested in steps 2 and 3 using one of the following:
- FAX - 623-907-7422
- EMAIL - Charities@swifttrans.com
- MAIL - Swift Charities - Attn: Employee Assistance - P.O. Box 29243 - Phoenix, AZ 85038
- When all required documents are received, the request will be reviewed.
- The Review Committee meets weekly and will contact each applicant directly after a determination is made.